Unfortunately due to the continuing uncertainty around Covid-19 and Alert Levels, the decision has been made to cancel the Ribbon Day. Anyone who has registered please contact the office to organise a refund of your entry fees.
Find out more on this page here:
It is now possible to reserve and pay for your camping sites on line. Payment can be made via Internet Banking or Credit Card. Check out the Motorhome Camping page to find out more.
The Pukekohe Showgrounds are currently closed at Alert Level 3 until we return to Alert Level 2 or lower. At Alert Level 2 the grounds will be available to members. We thank you for your patience.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the Special General Meeting set down for Tuesday 23 February 2021 has been postponed to a later date.