The Franklin Agricultural & Pastoral Society would like to invite you to make use of our beautiful facilities.
Set in quiet, park-like grounds, we have 25 fixed power sites and 3 non-powered sites, and can accommodate larger numbers for special occasions.
You Can Now Book Online
- Search availability for the dates you require on this form here
- Select powered or unpowered site as required
- Make payment by Internet Banking or Credit Card
- Enjoy our fantastic location and facilities
We are affiliated with the New Zealand Motor Caravan Association
Camping Sites are for Certified Self-Contained Vehicles only. Vehicles must display a current Certified Self Containment Warrant and Warrant of Electrical Fitness. This will be checked on arrival and vehicles may be refused if they are non-compliant.
Please note we are unable to cater for Tents.
Price as at 1st January 2022:
- $20 per night for Non-Powered Sites
- $25 per night for Powered Sites
Maximum Stay limit of 10 nights applies.
For more information, please phone the office between 9am – 2pm Monday to Friday on 09 238 8773, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you visit us after hours, you are welcome to pay directly on line. Please use your surname and Accom as references and email us at email@example.com to advise us of your stay and to confirm your payment. If you do require personal assitance, there are details and contact phone numbers on the office door.
Pets are welcome. Please be mindful of children and stock on the grounds.
- Owners must have full control over their dogs/pets at all times.
- All dog poop must be collected and put into the rubbish bins supplied.
We offer a fully operational Dump Station at our campground.
The next nearest Dump Station is available for use at 71 Franklin Road, Pukekohe.