$70 per night. 4th to 8th November, 2021
- The Camping Sites will be for SELF-CONTAINED vehicles.
- ONE vehicle per site maximum, unless by prior arrangement at the discretion of the Committee.
- Sites will be 6m wide & 8m deep. Sites will be marked and vehicles will park where directed on the site to allow the regulatory minimum 1.5m on either side of the vehicle.
- Vehicle’s current Electrical Warrant of Fitness must be displayed. These will be checked on arrival.
- The Showgrounds will provide toilets & showers which will be serviced daily.
- Dump station is now available on site for the exclusive use of our campers.
- Noise restrictions apply as per local council policy. Designated “quiet hours” from 10pm-7am.
Please respect your neighbours.
- Speed Limit – 10kmph max.
NO SMOKING / NO OPEN FIRES on site at all times, no exceptions.
All vehicles must park where directed. The Franklin A&P Society, or its agents, will not be liable for any injuries to any person or damages to property while they are at the Pukekohe Showgrounds. Should claims for damages or injuries that may arise from or be in any way connected with the Camper, the Camper agrees to indemnify Franklin A&P Society or its agents from liability for all such claims.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE MAY RESULT IN REMOVAL FROM THE GROUNDS AND FORFEITURE OF ANY FEES PAID